Registration for NH Academic WorldQuest teams!
Please register your team(s) and pay online or by mailing a check to the WACNH office: 2500 North River Rd. Manchester, NH 03106
For more detailed information about the competition, please visit our
AWQ 2020 page.
The 2020 Competition Topics
1. U.S.-Russia Relations
2. Country in Focus: South Korea
3. Preventing Extremism in Fragile States
4. Oceans: The World's Garbage Dump
5. New Hampshire and the World
6. Brexit and the EU
7. China's Belt & Road Initiative
8. Germany: 30 Years After the Fall of the Berlin Wall
9. Qatar and the Future of the Gulf Cooperation Council
Study Guide: Here
Competition format this year:
In Rounds 1-10, each team submits their answer using an electronic clicker system, concealing their answers to all except the computer. In the Final Round, the top two teams will go head-to-head to compete for 1st and 2nd place. These two teams will be invited up on stage and the 1st placed team will go first. They will be asked an open-ended question and have 30 seconds to answer. A correct answer wins them a point. An incorrect answer sends the question to the 2nd place team, who will have 15 seconds to answer, for a chance to "steal" the point. Then the 2nd place team will get the next question. The round will continue like this until one team gets to 5 points.
THANK YOU 2020 SPONSORS: